28 December 2011

Pre-Christmas Post

Hi Blog Readers

Sorry I haven’t been able to post so much because school has been busy. The school holidays have come which gives me a bit more time to write.

I am very exited about the next school year as I am in the “next door teacher's class” and that teacher goes to the local church.

Christmas is so near and my family are planning a Christmas eve dinner. This year for Christmas I want a scooter or some Moshi Monster stuff.

The countdown continues as from when I am writing there is 3 more days till Xmas day and the tree looks stunning with the gold and white ornaments and shiny gold tinsel.

My birthday is in a few more days and I think were going to IKEA and having a shopping spree and recently me and my brother have gotten separate rooms. So I hope I can find some stuff to decorate my room.

To help you decide what option to choose for the previous poll here is some help

On how to vote

How to I post a comment? – You first click at the bottom of the post and there should be a place that says 0* comments (*that number changes according to how many comments that post has) then it should take you to a web page near

Bottom it says comment as click on where it says select profile and click on

Anonymous then write your comment in the white box above slect provile once your down press publish

What kind story is optionB - Well I was thinking for either a Spy story or a ghost hunter

Story you decide

Can you do a pro and con on each Option?-Sure can

Option A-Pro you still get to see the comic Con might be a bit blurry

Option B-Pro get to see something new Con no colourful pictures

Option C-Pro less work for me Con no anything

Option D-Pro choose anything Con might take a little while to get started

See ya

And May the force be with You

1 comment:

  1. hi bb it's puffluf8910 here happy b day i will give you your birthday present on j.z's b day or when school starts :-) hope you like it :D

    ReplyDelete