10 February 2012

Internet Fun

Hey blog readers

Here are some stuff that me and a friend found on the world wide web

I’m Elmo and I know it-a you tube video parody on the LMFAO song I’m sexy and I know it

Old spice commercial-a you tube video that was made in one continuous shot (AKA without stopping)

Google these stuff

• Do a barrel roll- look this up on your computer

• Google gravity- do the first link at the top

• Find chuck Norris- and click the first link(while your at it look up some chuck Norris jokes)

• Google gulp-this is a prank that Google used

• Epic Google-(after you check this out there should be a link at the bottom saying check out my little brother weinie Google)

• Goglogo -rename Google


if you find any funny but not rude videos or website leave a comment here

happy web surfing

Bb

No comments:

Post a Comment