25 October 2011

Holiday in the Philippines 2011

Hi I’m Back!

As you might have known I went for a trip in the holidays for the Philippines. We had to go through Sydney to Manila that trip was 7 – 8 hours. We didn’t have to go to a hotel because we were staying with mum’s family.

When we got their we found out that our bags were missing (“Thanks” QANTAS) so we had to wait 4 days of shopping till our bags came back. While we were there we got to see Cars 2 in the IMAX Theater but there was only 1 other group there. It was a good movie.

We also got to go to a beach resort with our relatives we got to go night swimming and paddle boating it was very cool and we got to stay there for 1 night.

One night my brother became sick while we were having dinner with my dads high school friend so we had to sleep in my uncle’s condo for a night.

My cousin had her birthday while we were in Manila. Her cake was chocolate cake that my auntie made.

Mum and Dad used to work in Manila so they met some of their work friends and one of their friend’s daughter became my friend.

We also went to Dumaguete and we got to see my dad’s high school friends. I also got to see my uncle who is in a band play his guitar.

My trip to the Philippines was really good and I hope next time is even better.
I think I need to tell you that my super school files are kind of lost because the computer broke down so what do you want me to do.

Option A – I draw it on paper, take a picture of it then put it on the blog
Option B – I stop Super school because I am writing a story that I
Option C-Don’t do anything
Option D – What do you want to do?

Vote in the comments section.

See ya next time

Ps. Nobody has commented on the lego funnies but next blog post I will announce the winner next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment