13 January 2011

10th Birthday!

Hello and this is the first post for 2011 and guess what I have been up to?

Well let me tell you what happened on New Years Eve. We went to my friend’s house (unexpectedly) for dinner and the food was yummy. After dinner we played with sparklers and glow sticks. At midnight we got to see fire works from 3 different areas, which was nice.

The next day I went to my other friend’s house and played Little Big Planet (which I really like) and other games like Find The Cards and Limbo (the other game that was good was the Mario Kart Tournament). For lunch I had crabs.

The day after that it was my 10th birthday and I got Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and a Mario puzzle. (*<:P) but since it was still summer holidays there was no party. Instead we went to the Adelaide Hills. We first went to the Mount Lofty Summit where we saw this tall tower.



Then we went to Mount Lofty Botanical Gardens and saw lots of trees and plants. There was this big lake and my brother found a lady bug. After that we went to Binowee Bed and Breakfast to check in. At night me and my brother played on a playground nearby then we took some pictures with my camera then we went to a restaurant that my dad made reservations for, I had pan fried gnocchi for dinner then we went back to the B&B.


I will tell you more about my birthday holiday in the next post.

Bye for now from

Bb

Here is another page of Super School. Click on it to enlarge!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ate B! Belated Happy Birthday! I'm happy to see that you like to write/blog, too. Do take care and we hope to see you again soon. Miss you.

    Love,

    Tita Zai ♥

    ReplyDelete